If, like me, you grow your own zucchinis, you may be experiencing a rather out-of-control glut. At the moment I’m getting a minimum of 2 ready-to-eat zucchinis a day – and if I’m not careful and don’t check the bed carefully, I get one the size of my forearm at least once a week.
What do I do with my abundance of zucchinis?
- Give some to friends and neighbours
- Make Zucchini and Bacon frittata: recipe
- Make stuffed zucchinis: recipe
- Make zucchini fritters: recipe
- Make up a zucchini relish: recipe
- Fry them in garlic
Want to grow your own? Download the handy fact sheet here: Zucchini growing guide