WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
May the new year bring you great gardening success!
Have a safe and happy holiday!
THINGS TO DO IN SUMMER
- Set up Christmas garden lights and decorations
- Fertilise plants
- Dead head flowers
- Prune and shape hedge plants
- Tidy old bulbs (do not cut off dead growth – it feeds the bulbs – just tie it up or hide amongst other plants)
SOW AND GROW
- Salad Vegetables: Asian Greens, Lettuce, Endive, Salad Greens, Silver Beet
- Root Vegetables: Beetroot, Carrots, Parsnips
- Brassicas: Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Mustard
- Mediterranean Vegetables: Capsicum, Chilli, Tomatoes, Eggplants
- Gourds and assorted: Pumpkins, Squash, Zucchini, Corn, Cucumber
- Asian Greens
- Stone Fruit
You can get your copies of these and other mini cookbooks through Amazon for $AU0.99 each: “When it all becomes too much”